Creating a killer botnet using just a few lines of code
|Enviado por jajxz1 en
1) Start this by downloading one of the variants of "Simple Active Bot".
Download: (Supervisor DOS V1)
2) Change the API to yours Google API. (PM me if you need help)
3) Grab a list of Google Dorks at
4) Manually explore the dorks and try to figure it out how it works. Once you have found a vulnerability (doesn't need to be a vuln can be a function that it's only available after login) you configure the execution for the script to be automatic.
5) With all in place, execute.
Warning: Depending on the severity of each exploit you can make real damage with this simple guide. I have a few exploits that have been build to automaticaly execute the payloads. A payload example will be to authenticate in a router, add the router to a Dynamic DNS address and reboot it in order for it not to be found again (Only by Dynamic DNS).
For more than 500 exploits buy Simple Active Bot:
Información sacada de www.ForoMsn.com